Thursday, May 28, 2009

More 2009 Plants

Here's an update of some things I have put in the garden in the past few weeks. I will try to get some photos of everything tomorrow afternoon:

Carrots: Danvers Half Long
Leeks: Pandora
Bush Beans: Blue Lake
Tomaotes: Amish Paste (3), San Marzano (1), Cherokee Purple (1), Mr. Stripey (1), unknown volunteer plants that germinated from the compost (5)
Peppers: Jalapeno, Red Beauty
Eggplants: Black Beauty, Ichiban
Cilantro
English Thyme
Basil: Genovese
Califlower: unknown variety (I didn't record it, and I'm kicking myself for it) - this was planted at the first update, but for some reason I didn't remember to list it.

I am also considering growing a squash if I can get a trellis for it built and grow it vertically. They had spaghetti squash at Varnau's last night, and I really like spaghetti squash, so I may try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin